Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The Art of Gorilla Warfare

From "Gorilla Warfare" (2014)

A few months ago, I said that you don't find many straight-up art films posted here at Shades of Gray, nor even reviews of them. But here I am again, posting an art film for you to take a look at. It's also a student film, made at the University of Toledo in 2014.

I found "Gorilla Warfare" fascinating and it kept my attention from the opening scene through the end credit. A single quick Google search did not reveal any signs that the creator of "Gorilla Warfare", Kate Crowley, is working in the film or as either an editor, cinematographer, or director--although what I assume to be her Twitter account is restricted, so she might be. I certainly hope she is, because there's a lot of talent on display in this film.

From "Gorilla Warfare" (2014)

Take a few minutes (4 to be exact) to watch "Gorilla Warfare" and let me know if you find it to be as fascinating as I did.


Gorilla Warfare (2014)
Starring: Kara Cronley
Director: Kate Cronley
Rating: Eight of Ten Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment