Monday, May 30, 2022

Musical Monday with Bright Eyes

Indie Rock Band Bright Eyes

The indie rock band Bright Eyes has been around since the mid-1990s (although they took a break during most of the 2010s as members pursued solo projects. I didn't know they existed until last week when I came across a news story about lead-singer Conor Oberst walking off stage during a concert after just two songs. This appears to be the latest incident of many during which appears to be a troubled 2022 tour.

While doing a little research on the band, I came across the video for their 2007 song "Four Winds". I love how brilliantly the lyrics are mismatched with the style of the music. And I think you'll appreciate the video as much as I did.

 

If you liked that song, and if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber, you can listen to one of their albums here.

No comments:

Post a Comment