Friday, May 26, 2023

We're putting words in Fanny's mouth!

 We've been having a little late-night fun with 'Flapper Fanny Says', with the viewers/side-chatters of my YouTube Channel coming up with the jokes to go with some Ethel Hays and Gladys Parker drawings. Going forward, we'll be sharing the results as an extra post on every other Fanny Friday!



In addition to the post here, you'll be able to vote for your favorite of the jokes on the YouTube Channel's Community Page, here. (And if you like what you see, please subscribe to the channel, and come by and hang out with us some night!)

This is the cartoon (selected for today, because it's almost fitting for Mermay):

Flapper Fanny by Ethel Hays

Here are the five best of the jokes the YouTube viewers came up with:

"There are plenty of other fish in the sea... like blobfish."
"Is that a harpoon in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
"You get we your way, I'll get wet mine."
"Oh, I don't come here to swim. I'm here to show off my suit."
"'Just the tip' of my toes."


No comments:

Post a Comment