Thursday, May 15, 2014

Judy of the Jungle Returns!

NUELOW Games has just released the second volume in the "Judy of the Jungle" series. It features some great "jungle girl" comics and short fiction, along with all-new material for use with jungle-themed d20 System roleplaying games. (Now... when I say the stories are great, I am biased, given that I edited the book. That said, out of all the Jungle Girls that graced the pages of comics back during the Golden Age, Judy's adventures are the ones that hold up the best. The artwork by Frank Frazetta and Ralph Mayo compares to favorably to any top artist working in comics today.)

Judy of the Jungle: Warriors of the Laughing Hyena is available at DriveThruComics, DriveThruRPG, and RPGNow.

You can click here to get your own copy, or to see previews.

And speaking of previews, here are some of the splash pages and spot-art from the book.
Click on the images to see larger versions.





If you decide to download Warriors of the Laughing Hyena, I hope you'll let me know what you think of the book. I can't make the projected Volume 3 better if I don't know what readers thought was wrong with Volume 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment