Friday, May 24, 2013

Classic Cinema:
'A Shriek in the Night' starring Ginger Rogers

Welcome to the end of the week... let's celebrate by watching a movie! Today's choice is "A Shriek in the Night," a classic mystery with Lyle Talbot and the great Ginger Rogers in an early starring role.



You can click here to read my review of the film, or here to see Rogers at her most glamorous... or you can go straight to watching the movie, which is what I recommend!

Sadly, most of the versions of this film available on the web are in pretty bad shape--most so dark you can't see what's going on in many of the opening scenes. The one I've embedded below is the best version I could find. I think the commercial interruptions that will occur as it plays are worth the better quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment